Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Piece of advice for those attempting to discredit or destroy Lin Wood's good name and reputation. The man's foundation is a solid rock, he firmly wears the belt of truth each morning. He cannot be shaken, no matter how hard you try. He knows what is coming and has seen evidence that will boggle your mind. The harder you try to discredit and defame him, the harder the boomerang flies back in your face. There's your warning.
03:08 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
08 March, 05:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I love Lin Wood. He's a great man and Patriot. Jesus said it's better to take a rope and tie one end to you and another to a rock and throw it in deep waters than to attack his children. Vengeance is Mine says the Lord. Are those, who try to discredit and say awful things about Lin, really want to experience the Lord's vengeance? They better think twice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
08 March, 04:48
Amen I love that truthteller!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
15 February, 03:58
I love him so much!!! I keep praying for him & all others, anointed by God. When Lin Wood started speaking more truths, a lot bailed or attacked him. I know he is and was very important in this life time and other life times. He is a real life Hero, and may God protect him in all ways. I'm getting very annoyed @ the wicked playing games. How could you be so bold as to go against God?!!! Pffft!⚡🔥💥

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
15 February, 03:55
well said GE...👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
15 February, 02:04
Lin needs our help. Please go to his telegram channel, this is the correct one - https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...
He needs research on a lot of folks in GA trying to disbar him

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 01:46
Very Nice!

Only followers of this user (America1871) can see their posts

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
12 February, 11:26
AWESOME INTERVIEW!
Lin's testimony...💜🔥
God Bless Lin, Amanda & Pastor Dave!
🕊💙💜🙏🕊

Watch "His Glory- Grace & Glory with Lin Wood" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/syB-wtrKC...

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
12 February, 09:08
AMEN Ezra! That man speaks TRUTH! He is a God fearing warrior and has sacraficed a lot with his family for the greater good of mankind. Godspeed to him!❤️🙏🙌

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 February, 10:59
Amen! God bless you and God bless Lin Wood!

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
11 February, 10:50
God Bless, you EZ!

Much Love,

Namaste' 🙏

Suzanne Love @Sangfroid_Operator
11 February, 09:28
has anyone noticedthat the boomerang effect in in place for anyone who tries to harm Prsident Trump. the latest was Sen Leahey being appt to preside over the "fake impeachment", he had a heart attack & had to stay overnight in the hospital. "Dont mess with God's Annointed"~Mark Taylor.

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
11 February, 08:14
take that speech to twatter cuz 99.9% of the bad asses who never give in here at anonup KNOW Lin Wood is a heroic demon slayer 🇺🇸😎🇺🇸

Michael Catino @MCanon
11 February, 08:03
God Bless Lin Wood and protect him from evil.

anon anon @Qcolorado
11 February, 08:02
God watch over and protect him, and all White Hats and Anons. Joel 2:2 says the Lord will restore the years that the locusts have eaten. I am praying this over all WHs and Anons who have lost so much in this fight, that God will give back a hundredfold. God bless you all! I love you!

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
11 February, 06:33
you can feel the spirit of YHWH upon him. He is what a man of God looks like. My mum and i were talking about all the solid men, like him and Gen Flynn ( Trump of course) and said she wants to hug his neck - along with JFK Jr. - took her awhile with thst idea shes older, and not on social media so i keep her up to speed. shes so adorable, she has a big heart for Israel and the best mum 🙏 may YHWH bless all the watchman and send His angels to surround each and every one. praying for you too ghost- youre a solid believer blessings patriot 🙏

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
11 February, 06:18
God bless Lin Wood! Hero. Par excellance!

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
11 February, 06:07
100% sure God is watching over his Great Worriors. You have a family of Digital Soldiers who stand with you and pray for you Lin.
Holding The Line.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
11 February, 05:29
Im praying for Lin Wood .My heart breaks for him for all he is dealing with .His kids wont have a relationship with him.I truly admire him and I know he is a real man of God.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
11 February, 05:27
Courage in the face of a powerful foe is a rare blessing. Lin, Sidney, Rudy, Mike Lindell, and others have all been fearless in their public defense of the truth, against all naysayers.

I am grateful.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
11 February, 05:26
i love Lin 🥰

United States of America @Patriots2021
11 February, 05:08
well said.

Emmy Lou @TattyTails21
11 February, 05:01
God Bless Lin Wood!!!

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
11 February, 04:58
Agree 1000%, getting ready to buy land in South Carolina
because he wouldn't be there if it was a bad investment.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 February, 04:49
LOVE Lin Wood. He is a faithful, godly man who speaks boldly and encourages others. He truly lives and walks knowing he is in the kingdom of God.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
11 February, 04:24
YES! He has seen it all indeed! He was John and Patsey Ramsey's lawyer as well. Leave Lin Wood alone. I support this message

Murky Waters @Murk16
11 February, 04:22
I've been following Mr Wood for a few months now, he has my utmost respect and admiration.

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
11 February, 04:21
this is all you get, 1 warning.

Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
11 February, 04:09
His role is definitely to taunt all the hatered and the filth from shitheads to him .... I pray for his safety and his sanity for our fight.

Razz Matazz @RLH10
11 February, 04:04
YES. Lin is a wonderful and brave man who speaks the truth. What baffles me is why would these idiots NOT think twice before accusing him of being mentally ill, or other ridiculous things knowing he is a defamation attorney? As our favorite anon says, "These people are stupid," so yep, they are proving that to be true more and more each and every day. Get 'em, Lin.