SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
24 January, 09:04
"She really likes me to learn a lot. And every time you go over there, she asks you all about math and history and languages, or who were the Pilgrims and when they came and asks you who everyone is. And like, do you know this and do you know that. And she talks about the Church and talks about learning things, and she tries to teach you things. She talks a lot, but it's interesting what she talks about. Sometimes she talks about my father and she'll maybe tell a story about how bad he was when he was little, or when she was little and some of the bad things she did. She laughs and then you laugh. Every time we go she tells a few of the same stories. Most of the things are pretty funny. She has very good food. She has really good Boston cream pie. She has millions of cakes all of the time and she has good custard. I'd like to come back here every year. I love it."
--John Jr.'s entry when he was a kid, about his grandmom ("Times to Remember," by Rose Kennedy)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
24 January, 09:32
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396