Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 January, 11:37
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM ARE A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE BEFORE MILLIONS OF MIGRANTS WERE ALLOWED IN. STOP PRAISING THESE PIECES OF SHIT.

THEY CREATE THE PROBLEM
THEN THEY FIX THE PROBLEM AFTER WHAT THEY NEED WAS DONE.

THE GOVERNORS ARE FUCKTARDS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 January, 11:41 (E)
Arkansas, Missouri and South Dakota, so far. Whoa, now there's Virginia.

States' Revolt for lack of States' Rights!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 January, 11:30
Whoop!
Okie here living in NYS. 💪

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
24 January, 10:06
🔥🔥🔥

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 January, 10:03
There is a convoy being organized for February, in AZ meeting in Tucson... it popped up on my Facebook today - I think the 3rd February.

They did not say where in Tucson they were meeting, before driving to the border.

Deborah Munro @debbidoodle42
24 January, 09:37
I was born and raised in Texas and I live in Oklahoma. This makes me proud!!

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
24 January, 09:32
I WOULD LOVE it if California could help but this asshole piece of shit Nuisance that we didn’t vote for won’t do it. I’m a proud Californian who loves my country. We are not all crazy out here. We hate newsom!

wht 2.0 @wht
24 January, 09:22
Does this mean Ok has it's own NG on the ground in Texas right now?
Contemplating or preparing?

What stage are we?

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
24 January, 08:50
#Oklahoma’s Patriots are OK with me, “deep in the heart of Texas!”

Is OklahomaExit a “thing” yet like “Texit?”

#ComeAndTakeIt
#RememberOKC
#RememberWaco
#RememberTheAlamo .

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 January, 11:31
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
TX has considered being a sovereign Republic again. Think it's in their constitution agreement.

Awake Now @Awakenow
24 January, 08:47
Call your state representatives!!!!

Jim Gordon @Drifter
24 January, 08:32
Figure out what states sent National Guard Troops and you will have your answer...plus 85 million Patriots!

Barry B*** @55QPatriot
24 January, 08:28
"Saddle up" is the new "Buckle up !!!"
😎💥

arba happihr @arba
24 January, 08:01
Wish I could say
South Carolina