Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 January, 01:24
How old are you? Just a curious poll to see what the majority age is here on AU.
I will go 1st. I am 45 😊

18-27

28 – 43

44 – 59

60 – 100

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
24 January, 03:08
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Same! Although I skipped 57 last year and thought I was 58 the whole year...then was reminded at my birthday...I was kind of irritated I missed 57. LOL! 😜😂
06:56 PM - Jan 24, 2024
In response English Viking to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 January, 09:06
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I did that 2 years ago, and have to add up every year to figure out my age lol.

25 January, 11:23
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Seriously...what is up with that?! LOL! We used to laugh and tease my mom when she did that one year. (about our age) "How could you forget your own age?!" Yah...jokes on all of us apparently. 😂

English Viking @Artist_
24 January, 08:47
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
TBH I kinda stopped counting at 50, it just became irrelevant really didn't need to be an age, just myself, and I lost my beloved hombre to leukemia. A lot of stuff became irrelevant when he passed, it's like dropping the dead wood, or should I say they dropped me, yeah I know what you mean I think I did that 57, kept thinking I was older but wasn't I usually have to work it out from my twins birth year and work back. I just think it doesn't matter now as much as when I was in my 20's & 30's.

25 January, 04:41
In response English Viking to her Publication
💖