Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
This sure is true for me! My daughter doesn't believe anything I say. Of course, being a conspiracy theory mom doesn't help either LOL.
05:46 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by BlessedOkie in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 January, 07:54
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
Mine hasn't had anything to do with me for 9 yrs. It took me awhile to come to grips with it since I have 3 grandchildren she keeps from me too. But I now realize it's her loss! We were inseparable until she married an attorney/minister!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
25 January, 10:13
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I feel your pain! Same happened to me and my husband. Couldn't see our grandkids for over a year. It's tough, but like you said, the grandkids are the ones who are missing out! Missing out on grandparents love, hugs and kisses!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
24 January, 05:49
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
My daughter refuses to discuss the subject with me....so when she made one her smart remarks (too much like me) I blasted her she got so upset bc she can not deny the facts....Said she need time to think about it.....LMFAO....at her....