Only people mentioned by RnGFab60 in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 January, 10:26
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
The Constitution probably doesn't exist for the US Corporation so in that sense they are probably right and that is why is seems to be trampled on everywhere you turn...Maybe the Constitution can only be restored once the Republic is restored....Maybe that's the hang up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
24 January, 09:20
Two constutuions......One before the cabal took us into a Corporation. So Courts are now Common Law and that's not how they are working them thou!!! Corruption!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 January, 08:12
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
Let's be clear they have shown all of them that they really don't give 2 fucks about the constitution...There is a reason for that! They think it doesn't matter cause they own the judiciary....Possible or maybe they just pitched it out the window in 1871 simple as that and we are the only ones that still think it applies to them...Jokes on us kind of thing! We shall see soon enough I suspect!

ShirleyHall @ShirleyHall
24 January, 03:42
Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. From this i made $18,000 last month in my spare time.

Details Here------------------------------>>> http://Www.BizWork1.Com

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
24 January, 09:57
In response ShirleyHall to his Publication
STOP SPAMMING