John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
24 January, 04:41
Where do we stand with the indigenous American Indian people of America being black. Before Columbus etc.
these things need to be talked about.

Skip to the 5 minute mark.

Play until the 1hr 10 minute mark

https://rumble.com/v48vyru...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 January, 04:54
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Blacks Married Native Americans. My husband is white, black and Cherokee. Cherokee was on his mom and dad's side of the family. I am really not sure why it matters. I would love to see all of the race boxes disappear. It doesn't matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
If Indians were natural black and not imported black Africans it changes history to the point of America was an empty land found by Columbus.

History is a massive lie.

Black people owned America
02:25 PM - Jan 24, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
24 January, 04:57
Native Americans are NOT black. My daughter was born with red skin. Now it a beautiful caramel color, almost like Italians. This whole race and skin color talk is truly making me sick. This IS NOT about race and anyone who sees this that way is truly NOT of GOD. GOD is the Father of us all and all of this racial division talk has to stop. It is garbage and not of our heavenly Father.

24 January, 05:30
My comments are not race based more who in history are the true people of America.

24 January, 04:55
I have no idea what you are saying. The Native American Indians were here first. Then Africans were brought here and they mixed with American Indians. I have a book on the whole thing that I bought to teach my children all of their ancestry. Africans came from Africa. Europeans came from Europe and Native Americans were already here.

24 January, 05:16
Stay open minded ma’am.
Not everything is what we are told