CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 January, 11:58
My house insurance went up so much here in Florida today that the mortgage company just emailed me to say my house payment would go up hundreds of dollars

my taxes and insurance are just a few hundred dollars less than my actual house payment

wtf

Trump, we need your help!

Electric bill went up $150 a month to $200 a month 2 months ago

water is sky high where I live

We are not getting raises to cover inflation

We are lucky to have a job

I am so tired of this bullshit.

No vacations in 8 years, and vacation is usually a staycation over a long weekend

food bill is 50 percent higher than last year

Is anyone else tired of this Biden admin bullshit??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
24 January, 12:37 (E)
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ“’ DISCLAIMER: This post is only intended as a reminder that good things take time.

I know this is tough, especially for those of us that saw the first Q post in real time back in Nov 2017. πŸ‘€

BUT…

Thank goodness we have patriots that have waited longer than us and have the will power to set emotions aside and continue the mission/plan. (Planned long ago). πŸ™

We will be validated CM Patriot! πŸ«‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

HISTORY WILL JUDGE YOU WELL πŸ€™πŸ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
October 28th 2017… I was there and have been ever since
01:14 PM - Jan 24, 2024
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarianM in this post can reply
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
24 January, 02:34
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
Type πŸ™ƒ Thanks!

*Oct 2017