Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
02 February, 02:14
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
The one thing they are not is plentiful. It won't take long to dispatch the whole twisted bunch, ALL by the rules,,,.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
30 January, 10:21
Ain’t too many of these Khazar mafia pos left. Eradicatiion complete. Sheep have no idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 February, 03:48
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
How do they find the offspring born mixed with the Khazarian bloodline?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 January, 10:16
and islam is their enforcer

24 January, 05:10
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 January, 03:23
After I wrote to someone named Ezra: "there are good jews, not all are bad"- he blocked me.
I'm tired of rants and acts that exhibit a shocking deep hatred of Jews.
Clintons were not Jewish.
Bidens are Catholic.
Fauci was Jesuit and Oh-the Vatican!
Most, if not all the world's monarchies were not Jewish.
Like so many places Netherlands are a trafficking hub- I don't think many Dutch are Jewish.
Consider: torture and murder of children and adults goes back to Pagan Egyptians.
Ancient cultures have nebulous histories and although much has been hidden, sometimes, if a person has read a lot, she will remember certain reveals.
One author wrote that the Aztecs were cannibals bc "they didn't have enough protein in their diet."
It's known cannibals were in Africa.
So are all Africans evil? Certainly not.
NYC tunnels are no better or worse than all the rest but some act like they were.
We're told evil is many 1000s of years old. Who's responsible, one group or Satan?

anon one @Gamma50
30 January, 08:14
In response Every Time to her Publication
What is with this Kazaria stuff? I am a very educated person -- two degrees past college -- and I never heard of this great powerful long-lived country tied to -- of all places -- Israel. /Where is the scholarship? Where do they find these histories I somehow missed in years of study and continued research for decades?

And the absolutism of the statements made in these posts is what gives it all away. Absolute and ironclad bigotry and hatred of jews.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 January, 09:11
You need to study the Edomites.

connie wright @cowri
24 January, 03:02
In-Breeding for years

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 January, 02:23 (E)
Some of this post is baloney
Lydia, nothing like condemning a lot of innocent Jewish people. I guess now we should all go out and attack all of them, cheeer the ones kept hostage, clap when a Jewish student is afraid to leave her dorm room?
Geesch!

25 January, 05:08
After Israel was established as an independent state in 1947, the people that migrated mainly from Europe had their genetic roots in the Turkic and Caucasus regions, not Palestine.