Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
23 January, 10:13
If you threaten my family, you threaten me and you threaten the universe itself.
So if you don't know how to relate in the right and respectful way, you better go fuck yourself, if you don't want to end up on the naughty list.
Stay in your place or we’ll put you in your place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 January, 10:16
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I can heavily relate to this post from loop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The universe sees everything.
If Loop's post is to be believed, there appears to be no justice among the leaders on earth. That's too sad. . . However, looking at the reality, it is true that the people who have been suffering for several years have not changed. In fact, I think it's increasing...
10:31 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 January, 10:44
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
We have to emit our own light

23 January, 10:58
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
The universe sees each light one by one. They also see black shadows one by one. Sort.

2024.1.1.JP.
LOOP.
Separate the wheat from the tares.