TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
This is Crazy, eh! What IS the United States of America. And why are they finding all kind of shit like pyramids etc here.
03:00 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Loretta Greenleaf @lorgreen7
23 January, 03:51
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
The Red River flows through Alexandria, LA which is in the middle of the state. The Mississippi is on the state line between LA & MS. The Red River is joined by the Black River and they flow into the Mississippi about 60 miles east southeast of Alexandria. Side note - The Red & Black split to flow south to form the Atchafalaya River and east to join the Mississippi. (Alex Trebek badly mispronounced Atchafalaya on Jeopardy when it was in a clue. 😊)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
24 January, 10:16
In response Loretta Greenleaf to her Publication
We were just talking about that. I sent that to my husband. He travels those waters almost daily.
He said, oops they almost got it right. It's the red river in Alexandria lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
23 January, 03:09
Thanks for the walk down history lane. Can't wait to hear what will come out when this is all over. We'll all be going back to school. But this time it will be a real education.

23 January, 03:49
In response Debora Herman to her Publication
😍🙌 History will finally be Interesting too! Lol!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 January, 03:01
i found a mound in CT in a woods behind a cemetery. i find artifacts all the time too. Native American, colonial, and Viking.

23 January, 03:50
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
That's amazing... and you are brave, I am a bit creeped out by those, lol!

23 January, 03:51
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
🙌😁😍😊 The awakening is not just going to be mental... but bringing us physical evidence.... the best is yet to come... a lot of Excitement is yet to come!