YOU ARE THE EXPERIMENT ....
jab jab until they are all dead ....
RED ALERT ....
02:36 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
23 January, 11:15 (E)
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
While any new 'vaccine' alarming, especially one that sheds, I kind of suspect that this is possibly fake news.
Or maybe I simply hope that it is.
Around 2005 they had a remedy for Ebola, here in the US, which was given to a few people who caught Ebola while they had been in Africa.
They all lived after getting the remedy.
Additionally, the news - back then - was that people who had better nutrition and other better life factors were more able to fend off Ebola and other diseases than the poor people in Africa.
I did a watercolor study for a commissioned work, entitled "Microcosm."
I created a work on canvas from the study, but interestingly enough, for the commissioned work, I changed the left-hand Ebola corner to a less scary bio image.
Image: Detail from the lower left-hand corner of "Microcosm" showing a depiction of the Ebola virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
24 January, 10:45
In response Every Time to her Publication
They tried to take the world down with Covid .... So what is next ? ... More jabs and more SHEDDING ... The depopulation agenda .. wanting over half of the population on earth .. DEAD ..
THE past .. and what we have learned ... Gates is guilty as hell over 47,000 children in India .. crippled or dead .. FROM HIS POLIO JAB ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
23 January, 06:10
Bill Evil Gates doing❗️🤬

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
24 January, 11:45
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Thank you for sharing .......

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 January, 02:41
I think this is a backup on bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Ramon Rivera @RamonRivera
23 January, 05:53
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
One more jab they're gonna want to give you woke ass MF's