Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 May, 11:01
Dept of Defense decode

=

C The Timeline Shift K / Last Of Us / Time To Go Bud / Magnet For Miracles / Forbidden Number / Coexist / Unrealistic / Here For God Not A Man / Sound Minds / I Reading On The Same Page / Code The Time Is Coming / Attention On Deck / 144 / Winter Is Coming / Here Comes The Sun 🌞/ Ghost In The Machine 👻/ The Clock Is Ticking / A Divine Frequency / Emergency Broadcast / Pull The Trigger / The Holy Great One / Q Clearance Patriot / Successful Career / Looking At Gematria / Twin Flame Arrow 🏹/ Get To The Choppa / To Compromise / The Cat Whisperer 🐈/ Mother Of Dragons 🐉/ Fasting And Prayer 🙏/ Star Of Jupiter / Beam Me Up Scotty / Return Of The Mack / Here To Guide You / Look No Further / The Hidden Gematria Code / Not Of This Earth / Royal Bloodlines / A Whole New World / You Are Going Home / C I Let Go Of The Anger God / Numerical Path
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
178-871
1068-168
557-755
TS 8:30

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
23 January, 09:27
In response trueblue to his Publication
Enough cat comms to share. Son 8 y/o last night whining because he wants a cat. Son u cant have a cat dad is allergic. If we get a cat it will he a barn cat. Went to bed saying I hope I get a cat for my birthday 3/25. Dad is working in the pole barn while kids aren't home and looks up and sees a cat sitting in the pole barn on one of the scooters. Comes inside to tell me. Cat is not out there but since we have seen tracks in the snow. Told kid we got you a cat he is just scared. Putting food out to hopefully tame and domesticate enough for a barn cat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396