Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
21 December, 03:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
21 January, 10:16
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Can you post a source for this, please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 03:35
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Unfortunately memes don't come loaded with source data. There have been many articles written on how Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine have been denied use to patients with Coronavirus. In 2018 President Trump signed a Right to Try Bill into law. Yet there have been cases patients were denied IVM or HCQ even though it is unlawful to deny their use. Only a few states sell these drugs OTC. People have resorted to using veterinary meds or ordering from foreign sources. HCQ, a derivative of quinine, is sold over the counter in other countries. The problem with HCQ and IVM is that they are both cheap, extremely effective and would ruin the health care industry.
This particular meme uses hyperbole yet is prolly based in fact. However I can't attest to that.
This Covid-19 pandemic has been a killing field and I hope heads roll soon.

22 January, 11:30
Your post detailed my experience exactly to a T. My husband was denied both of these drugs and instead given Remdesivir. We weren't allowed to dissent from hospital protocol. Hospital protocol insured that he died. It always helps to have sources when distributing info because most people don't believe you and usually ask for a source. That's why I did. Just to back up my information.

22 January, 03:36
I'm so sorry. Did your husband die? These people are demonic.
There are military tribunals for medical malpractice [murder] happening now. Attached is a well-sourced essay on the Covid debacle.
In Jan. '22 my husband was put on a ventilator in an ambulance outside my home. They sedated him to put in the windpipe tube. At that time he was breathing on his own. The hospital said he fell and hit his head but that was a lie. He was in ICU and on the vent for 3 days. They wouldn't take him off the vent. Then a miracle happened. He awoke from the drugged, paralyzed state and pulled all the tubes out. It has been a long hard recovery. He had glaucoma at the time and the trauma [and lack of care] made it worse. He's lost vision in both eyes. The Blaylock essay reveals the Fed. Care Act rewarded hospitals thousands of dollars for venting patients and placing them in ICU. To get on the record I complained to the hospital and still refuse to pay their bill.
Here's the essay from nih.gov.

22 January, 04:45
Yes, my husband died. I'm well aware of he tricks hospitals played re covid treatment. Barbaric. I won't ever go back to the hospital he died in. Not that others are any better.......

22 January, 05:07
I'm sorry for your loss.
At this point Justice can be our only consolation.
And a harsh punishment for those creatures [maybe they are not human] who could kill innocent patients.
God bless you and your family.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope there is justice for the thousands who died with Remdesivir. I hope the entire sordid story is revealed.
05:41 PM - Jan 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by mamaface in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Barbara Kuechler, click on at the bottom under it