HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 January, 03:38
My sister lives in Austria near a mountain called Ifen. Next to this mountain, at an altitude of 2 km, there is a plateau called "Gottesacker plateau" (God's field) in which there are thousands and thousands of shells and fossil marine animals ... at an altitude of 2000 meters!
I have walked there many times and found fossils.
Very very strange ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
22 January, 03:46
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Just MORE proof of Noah’s flood

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
The ark tho, what was that about?

Because obviously 2 of every animal could not possibly have been on an ark. It would have to have been the size of a country. With cages built for dangerous animals, and carrying a ton of animal food etc.
And many animals eat other animals just as their diet, so they would've had to have been kept apart, possibly more cages.
And Tons of live plants on board for the herbivores.
How do we explain, rationally, the ark?

This is not a snarky question, just something I always think about when the flood and the ark are discussed x
04:35 PM - Jan 22, 2024
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JazzyJoly in this post can reply
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
23 January, 03:03
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
The Ark is described as a ship, perhaps it's a different kind of ship. Perhaps it's larger than what we are led to believe. It could be Earth as we know it. Just throwing it out there I don't know shit hahah.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
23 January, 04:26
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
Genesis says the ship was 450 foot long, over 3 layers.
Quite big, sure, but still, that wouldn't even cover the animals and birds starting with A, never mind when we get to E.
Lolz.

Obviously, I don't know shit either!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
22 January, 04:50
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
I suggest you read Genesis specifically on Noah and the great flood