Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 January, 06:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
"Illuminati" Tusli Gabbard has no room to talk. Can't we just do away with politicians altogether??? Just shut up and leave me alone, that's all I want.
06:48 AM - Jan 22, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 January, 09:17
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
it sucks when you like someone and they turn out to be part of the evil cult. I was so disappointed in this one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
22 January, 09:12
I tell u what the Deep Fakes are all over the political field and the church agendas.
The Fakes that try to pull God into their deception are the worst.
Oh they will all be coming out to kiss 💋
President Trumps ass now that he is seen as The King once again.
PS
He knows!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 January, 08:58
Thanks for saving me an hour of searching for that meme.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 January, 09:11
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
You're welcome 😎 I repost that meme any time someone brings her up, so I know exactly where it is on my phone.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 January, 08:57 (E)
Totally Agree...

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
22 January, 09:07
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Also agree.....