Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 January, 11:19
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
the whitehats may actually be in control of all
happenings--as we are told, we don't know, but I know they won't claim responsibility for this and hundreds of worse happenings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 09:53
The sooner President Trump’s “largest deportation effort” is instituted the better!

https://rumble.com/v46dw4f...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
21 January, 09:52 (E)
They should find who is issuing these cards. Taking them down would be a blessing!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 January, 09:43
same here in Vancouver, WA. Home of the AZOV Brigade that came in in Sept. 22. And also the Mexican Cartels. I-5 corridor, up and down thru Cali

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 January, 09:41
Just saw a report the illegals get
$2200/mo on their debit cards...

American retirees get an avg of
$1400 after working 30-40 yrs...

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
21 January, 09:50
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Got your FOID card and your Glock? I do.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
22 January, 10:54
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I sure wish I could reapply for SS and get another check each month.