Tuefel Hunden @freefallinragincagin
21 January, 04:28
Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says She Does Not Want to Be VP — ‘I Absolutely Love the Job I Have’
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 January, 04:51
In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication
HMMMMMMMM IS IT JUST ME OR DOES SHE LOOK DIFFERENT TOO?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 January, 05:21
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Cyborg, testing out the W.E.F.s A..I.; test governor

21 January, 05:24
THERE ARE MORE 2.0S THAN REAL PEOPLE RIGHT NOW

21 January, 05:28 (E)
I want to know who is giving Trump's speeches right now.

21 January, 05:32
HARD TO TELL BUT IT DOESNT APPEAR TO BE HIM IN MY OPINION VOICE DOESNT SOUND EXACTLY THE SAME AND HIS MANNERISMS ALMOST SEEM FORCED.... CHEYENNE MTN

21 January, 05:36
How good is hologram technology?

ITS VERY GOOD ACTUALLY BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH IN A CROWD
05:41 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George Edmiston, click on at the bottom under it