NEO ONE @Neo
Your "private" messages are being read.
Welcome to 1984.
02:37 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
11 February, 02:49
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
FB does the same thing, and twatter if I recollect correctly. Sorta defeats the idea of "private" messaging. One of the many reasons I left FB along with all the rest of their censorship. Then twatter wanting my phone number to confirm not a bot. WTF?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
11 February, 02:47
Is fuck you offensive enough? I've been trained by Marines, I can do a lot worse.😈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 February, 02:44
Personally, I think WE collectively need to stop giving them so much power! How so one may ask? STOP LOGGING IN AND THEIR SITES GO BROKE...SIMPLE!!! We have WAY too many other sites to use now, we aren't locked into the same old system any longer a as direct result of the system screwing us so bad. Why do we keep making these assholes rich and stressing over the situations they force upon us with the constant cancellations? QUIT GOING TO THEIR SITES AND THEY DIE OFF FAST!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 February, 02:41
When it comes to the internet, nothing is private. I have had my camera shutter go on while on my computer about 6 yrs ago. And just recently the same happened on my phone two weeks ago!