eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 June, 12:28
😳😳😳😳 Things are happening ⁉️🤣🤣🤣
🔴 CUT OFF AN ENTIRE VILLAGE IN SAXONY

Ant sex paralyzes the Internet

Zwickau (Saxony) - Short circuit in the cable box because a few ants have spring fever! In a small settlement near Waldenburg (district of Zwickau), the telephone and internet keep failing because of the sex insects.

Especially in the Altweinholzchen district of Waldenburg, young ant colonies regularly cause chaos, like these

"Chemnitzer Morgenpost" now reported.

The reason: The mating season for ants begins in the spring. After sex, they then look for new nests to found new colonies. Preferred in narrow, dark caves. A distribution box from Telekom is ideal...
https://www.bild.de/region...

❗️ For those who don't read between the lines or don't get it - the arrests of paedophiles in Germany continue. ❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Panic in the West - the Russian president's order to search for Russian assets. People from Finland, the Baltic states and Poland are most worried. Alaska and other, too. "Putin has ordered a hunt for the assets of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union." "Vladimir Putin is going on a property hunt and has ordered officials to find Russian property that once belonged to the former Russian Empire or the Soviet Union. Funds have been released on the order of the Russian president to search for property abroad and ensure that property rights are registered.
Putin's interest in former imperial possessions is unlikely to allay concerns about his ambitions with neighboring states.
At its height, the Russian Empire included the territory of present-day Poland and the Baltic states, as well as Finland."

So, ["you"] 🎩 collaborators with evil... I hope it finally dawns on ["you"] now what this means https://www.youtube.com/wa... and what ["you"] are...
12:04 PM - Jan 21, 2024 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
27 January, 08:48
Analysis of the name the main three colonizers, context:

Britain - Be are it a(i)n(indefinite article for a noun, so some "thing")You know the movie "The Thing" from 1982 https://www.youtube.com/wa... ? Check it out, you'll understand what I'm writing about now.

France - Fee are an ce/see/sea, pointer to Admiralty/maritime lawhttps://en.wikipedia.org/w... An artificial legal "person" is dead, and under the foreign Admiralty Maritime Jurisdiction, the international "Law of the Sea".

America - Am erica - Erica is pronounced as the first name Erika(female). We know that Czech is the most similar language to the original Sanskrit. Erika (in addition to the first name) is a Czech folk name for plants, heather bushes and heather. Erica is also the Latin name for heather and also a type of jumping spider. Erica eugenia spider, found from Panama to Brazil. 👉 So Erica is a spider (spinning a spider's web) and a bush (to hide), or only Bush. ♾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 January, 09:05

24 January, 07:08 (E)
The fact that the Anglo-Saxons and Khazars arbitrarily repainted their maps does not mean the automatic transfer of property and territory to them..., just to clarify...
There was never any Khazaria, this is faked too. The Khazars were nomadic tribes who raided travellers and merchants in the Ural region but the Persians and Russians joined forces to kick them out. Khazars gradually moved into Europe where continued kept on stealing and raiding everything they came near - and that's just the tip of the iceberg of what they were doing. Fake nobles, biolabs, patents, slavery, banks, murders, rewriting history, MSM - all are their work, and much more...

Original ancient maps of Tartary Empire (Russia) clearly shows that the entire territory of Central Europe and a large part of Western Europe (to the borders of the France) was part of this empire. Russia has the right to take back all.

The Indians have exactly the same right to America,
as well as other nations on other continents.

09 March, 08:16
just to add 👇

09 March, 08:29
"Tolkien's maps" also have something to them...

Did you know that Tolkien drew the basis for his works from history books?

The world in its original form was one supercontinent.

22 January, 06:46 (E)
First, I would focus on the origins of all "crown" and "nation" jewels, especially precious stones - where they are from... The origins of these stones will no doubt be very surprising and many explanatory. No one has the right from God to rob other nations.
That's why this jewelry should come from ONLY from the realm of a particular trusteeship.
I deliberately write stewardship, because no one has the right to own what was given by the Creator/God for free for all or to possess another living being with divine spark. Clones, entities and biorobots are subservient to living beings with divine spark.

Elections was invented just so "they" could cheat and steal from you. That's why casting your own vote/voice is part of the election - it's like giving up your right to out loud speak for own interests - it's of huge significance on an occult level.

That's why I've never been to an election in my life.
In other words - the end of any parasitism!
And Koh-i-Noor diamond comes from India.

22 January, 04:48
Did you know that human skin and the body of a living human with divine spark contains small particles of a crystalline nature on the surface that look like miniature diamonds manifesting as high frequency cold plasma fire? These crystals are also in the blood and nervous system of pure living beings. It is also found in brain neurons. At the ultra-microscopic level, the entire physical body is entwined with these miniature crystals.
Our ancestors knew about it and were able to work with it through changes own vibrational frequencies.

["They"] know exactly what meaning and what each diamond hides in our territory called Earth. This is just to add to why I mentioned the stolen Koh-i-Noor diamond. Koh-i-Noor means in Persian 'Mountain of Light' (scalar form of energy).

21 January, 02:17
Very soon ["they"] will realize how things are, at least here in Europe, because the first Khazarian state in the world - Czechoslovakia - not legitimate...or exist charter with the consent of all neighbouring countries that would recognize the borders as one of the conditions for the establishment of a state in accordance with applicable international conventions? NO. Plus Czechoslovakia "founded" from part of the blood gold that was stolen from Russia during the action to remove the Russian Tsar's family in 1918. Also the Tsarist Russian family has been infiltrated by the Khazars, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if their deaths were just a cover for a theft and they were living some of them somewhere else. The other part of the gold went to America. No doubt it will all come out soon.
And how do I know all this? In my family have always been passed on information from generation to generation, which is why I love the Russian nation.

Wake-up call! 😂🤣 ...and for all.

22 January, 09:01 (E)
What about you, USA?
Are you a legitimate state?
Have all indigenous nations like the Indians and others recognized your borders, America?
👇
Colonial enslavement of Native Americans included those who surrendered, too https://www.brown.edu/news...
The Human Zoos of London https://www.allinlondon.co... . https://rarehistoricalphot... , https://popularresistance....

Doesn't seem too voluntary, does it?
And what am I supposed to think of as a logo "make America great again"?!
America or USA?

...so I guess...

22 January, 09:32 (E)
Not even Poland recognized Khazarian Czechoslovakia's borders (let alone robbed Russia, right...)👇
Bloody January 1919: Seven-day war with Poland for the borders of Czechoslovakia https://medium.seznam.cz/c...
At the moment when Austria-Hungary fell apart, two national committees, a Polish and a Czech one, were established in Těšínsko (Tiesinsk). Both national committees declared Chisinau to be part of their state. In addition, Poland already occupied Chisinau on November 1, 1918.
In fact, not even Poland is a legitimate state. And I could go on like this until hallelujah....https://zoom.iprima.cz/val...

And the funniest thing is that even Austria-Hungary was never legitimate because Habsburgs are scammers paired with Khazars.

on the photo: Members of the Italian legions heading to surroundings of Tiesin