Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
If you are having a shitty day, focus on someone else. Make their day better. I fooking dare you.

I just lost another brother to suicide...my day ain't going so great. So, I'm gonna focus on his Brother and making his day better...

Pray for the hopeless. Pray daily.

#BlessUp
07:03 PM - Jan 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
22 January, 11:50
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank you, God for comforting this incredible patriot and giving him the strength to see this battle cease. Give him the rest that he needs and the vision to stay in the battle until it’s over. We pray that that is very soon.πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 January, 01:39
I am so sorry for your loss. There aren't any words to help. Just know I carry you in my heart and prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
22 January, 12:09
God bless you with strength & guidance on your path, be it supporting others or for your peace of mind.
Sorry for your loss, sincerely.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 January, 12:34
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Selah 321 @Selah
20 January, 11:43
So sorry for you loss.... losing someone is so finite... so very hard to come to terms with... will pray for strength to get through this... WAWY

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
20 January, 11:38
So sorry for your loss. Prayers of strength and comfort for you. Losing loved ones isn’t fun.

20 January, 11:39
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 January, 11:04
😞lifting you up in love, light and more love. πŸ•Š

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
20 January, 10:58
Praying for you. And yes, pray for hopeless daily. Amen.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 January, 10:40
πŸ™

Ana Tate @Anatated
20 January, 09:59
There are no words.
πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ™

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
20 January, 09:24 (E)
Praying for those in need of love, compassion, forgiveness, hope, strength, Patience, and protection. That God’s will be done in our lives. Only our heavenly Father knows what we truly need to be whole and compete. All things through Christ Jesus. Amen
I too have lost my father to suicide. I saved my mother from killing herself. My brother was lost to opioid addiction/suicide , and a cosine to opioids addiction/suicide. The pain is real. Love has to be the answer. Resentment and indifference only perpetuate the problem. I know. I’ve lived it. Love is the answer. God is the answer. We need a day set aside for worldwide prayer.

20 January, 09:29
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
20 January, 09:24
Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™

20 January, 09:29
In response Julie Thrash to her Publication
Thank you.

#BkessUp

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
20 January, 09:01
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
20 January, 08:58
I am so sorry for your loss. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 January, 08:57
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Par Nelli @Parnelli
20 January, 08:50
Sometimes the weight is bigger than us πŸ˜«πŸ™β€οΈ
Give them the strength!!!

20 January, 08:53
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I ain't got nothing left....it's God's job now.

#BlessUp

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
20 January, 08:15
Prayers & thoughts are with you.
I’m way too familiar with suicides.
A dad I knew with a wife & kids - gone.
Most recently, one of my son’s best friends & another friend from elementary/high school - gone.
Within months of each other.
Both in their early 20’s.
It’s devestating.
A day does not go by where I wish I saw these guys at my house again.

20 January, 08:48
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
I will pray for all involved.

As I weep.

#BlessUp

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 January, 09:37
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
So sorry for you loss and for the loss of both families.

May God be with you all and also the deceased, may they rest in eternal peace.

Michael Phillips @Crager71
20 January, 08:12
Sorry for your loss, prayers sentπŸ™

In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Thank You. Please pray for the hopeless.

#BlessUp

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
20 January, 08:11
So Sorry...πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

20 January, 08:49
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
As the sand falls.

#BlessUp

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 January, 08:04
πŸ™

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
20 January, 08:02
I hope you feel better Mr Gabriel.

20 January, 08:52
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
To be straight, I'd rather not feel right now.

#BlessUp

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 January, 07:55
prayers for peace and fortitude

20 January, 08:52
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Amen.

#BlessUp

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
20 January, 07:52
πŸ’«πŸ™

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
20 January, 07:51
πŸ™πŸ™Praying for better days ahead for all. However dark it may seem, look for the good, the trustworthy, the joy, the blessings. I know the darkness and the deep pain is sometimes all-encompassing. March on and don't stop. You will reach the good part. That is why I work with children because they are so full of hope and promise and love. It reminds me that God put that in all of us.

arba happihr @arba
20 January, 07:34
πŸ™πŸ™

Miss Lbship @lbship
20 January, 07:20
I know that pain. Life is painful. Keeping the faith is all we have.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
20 January, 07:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
20 January, 07:12
I'm so sorry. Sending you love ❀️

20 January, 07:14
In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication
I respect your post. Sad state of affairs...his daughters lost their dad...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 January, 07:11
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’this is sad news...agree...always better to focus on another instead of self...praying for you brother and your friend's brother

20 January, 07:16
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thank you Friend. I'm tired...

I look forward to "well done, my good and faithful servant."...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 January, 07:10
oh no
i'm sorry for your loss

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 January, 07:08
So so sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ