John Kerver @caveman6977
I feel very frustrated in the fact that there is so much fake news. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Trump supporter but, I don't know what to believe anymore. I cannot find one news source that is not overly biased. I watched the Lindel video.... Is all that shit really true? On one side I hope it is but, I also hope it is not. I want to believe that if all the democrats are that corrupt the military will stand up, but if they don't are we all crazy..... Can the military be that corrupted as well???? Can anyone help me? Is there any truth anywhere?
02:27 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by caveman6977 in this post can reply
Quester215 ... @Quester215
11 February, 02:52
In response John Kerver to his Publication
The Lindel vid is true. Stop watching the news. Know that everything must be played out with precision. These vile people are not just democrats. The evil that permeates our government is on both sides of the aisle. This evil has invaded EVERY aspect of our lives and most never even saw it happening. I didn’t. I also didn’t want to believe that there were people so evil in our world. This is not just about taking back America from the people that want to rule us. It’s about saving the whole world. At this moment in time, the world is the battlefield. Nothing can stop whats coming. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Kerver @caveman6977
11 February, 02:54
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
I sure hope you're right.... I do want to believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
11 February, 02:30
In response John Kerver to his Publication
Stop watching the News is the only advice I can give. Turn to God. Pray.