Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 January, 03:30
Ready for the War Scenario???

If Israel goes to war with Iran...You can bet your sweet ass that it will drag us into war right with them...

Article
https://www.timesofisrael....

https://twitter.com/CaptCo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
19 January, 03:35
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Scare tactic necessary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
I always get righteously indignant at the ones funding these 'wars'. They fund both sides of every war and the people gobble it up and chose 'sides.' They think it's like watching chattle run to the feeding troughs and our sons and daughters die for their games. Grrr!
04:00 PM - Jan 19, 2024
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
19 January, 04:13
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I pray I’m right.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
19 January, 04:01
But I hope it's just a scare tactic instead of them 'showing' how they still control the people with just a flick of their wand....POOF 'Lets have a war and wrangle all the chattle in to see if they're still watching and we still have control over them.'

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
20 January, 04:55
I'm totally not saying not to share this stuff, I just can't wait till people are all talking about [their] 'funded wars to kill our children and are righteously indignant about it too. We need to share this stuff to see how many are waking up. We need to send our love to all the innocents on all sides as well. Taking sides is what [they] enjoy seeing.