JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
🔥 Hearing amazing things for this year.

The schedule appears quite full for 2024 and we have a lot of ground to cover.

Can't promise what will happen, but I have several sources that are signaling pending activities. Here are some possibilities to watch for this year:

- Liquidity lockup
- Financial crash
- Initial reveal of new financial system
- Mask mandates and global lockdown
- Announcements of shocking nature
- Trump assassination attempt
- Fake WW3
- The Storm
- The Revaluation
06:40 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
26 January, 09:36 (E)
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
🔥 Additionally, Trump has suggested that Biden will drop out, so this is very likely to actually happen.

On a related note, several sources have proposed that the 2024 US elections will not occur as regularly scheduled. 😲

Of course this is of no concern to Trump supporters as he appears to be already quietly acting as the true CIC, the President of the New Republic. 😍

These three topics above are likely to come together in a very public way before the year is over. The big reveal couldn't be complete without John Jr showing up. 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 January, 06:44
I am not looking forward to most of this stuff....just hoping we all make it past it. I was watching a Judy Byington update report and in her report it said Trump was shot and killed in March 2022. She said something about him being rushed to Cheyenne Mtn. and they used a med bed to save his life. They wiped the memory to help him forget the trauma. He has had MANY attempts at his life. I hate that he has gone through so much. I hope nothing else happens to him. I don't know what to trust in that report but my heart dropped when I saw it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
19 January, 07:03
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yes, there have been many attempts, but Trump is very protected, friends in high places. 😉

Yes, it sounds daunting, all these things, but we will make it through. And there is a glorious future ahead.

🌷

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
19 January, 05:15
You mean, things that have already happened during the first two weeks of 2024? 😉

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
19 January, 07:06
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
Yes, many things happening behind the scenes, but hopefully some good ones coming to fruition soon.

Happy Days @Sun2516
18 January, 06:43
Well aren’t you the good news bear.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 January, 06:48
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Much of this will be challenging, but changing the trajectory of this planet is a big job.

Trump will be fine, and we'll be fine as long as we are prepared and following our divine guidance.