Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 January, 04:01
Thank you all so much for all of your love, prayers and tips. I am so glad we are able to talk about alternative healing rather than chemo. Dave and I both know and many have heard me talking about our sugar addiction.

I truly FEEL the strength from your prayers and know we are ready more than ever to conquer this beast called sugar. God has Delivered us from other addictions and He is calling us to rid of the cancer feeding carbs once and for all.

We keep trying to substitute sugars for the white granulated sugars. Last year I lost 30 lbs... 10 of them were in a 10 day period. I have vertigo and it was set off this summer and I became very weak.

I love you all so much and I am certain the past 7 years are amazing because of YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leah MickeyD, click on at the bottom under it