Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok, not sure what is going on today, but it is not the demons trying to take space, it is the pain & sadness of so many ppl at once crying out for help.
So many suffering that it is changing the consciousness I think.
We all need to help every one we can & pull them up.
03:15 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
17 January, 03:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha
I walked to my Post Office to pick up mail. one little mile 😊
I waved to every car that passed me 😊
They all waved back.😊
Some honked πŸ˜‰
I will send positive and healing energy prayers to people in need. Thanks for sharing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 07:41
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Hope you are doing ok, Nana has been MIA a lot lately, been spread pretty thin.

This week we have had an unusual amount of snow and cold temps here in TN, so Nana has been real Nana most of the week with daycares here closed.

Have been trying to keep up the battle on TS and X as well as earning coins.

πŸ™There are many of our AU family now on both but we all are grateful to be able to come back here to feel nornal and wash off the nasty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 January, 03:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I feel it too. Lots of spiritual attacks and bad news, harm and sickness. Please pray for humanity. Ask God to command the angels who hold the four corners of our world to blow healing winds of confidence, peace and healing. βš”οΈ