VioLIGHTa Empig Elefan @victory66
( Today date 1/17/2024, ( 1+1+7+2+2+4 = 17 ) 1+7 = 8. Before, I left Vancouver, B.C. Canada, in the year 2009, I was invited by the LEADER/CHIEF – Indigenous First Nation of Turtles Island / North American Indians of the Okanagan, B.C., We go to a secret place, and we climb in the wall, to go to the other side, because there is a structure building to hide the place, he show me, his ancestor place, their house made of straw hut, fish hunting made of wood, etc., and we go to another place, he show me a SECRET location, and they call them, a MEDICINE LAKE. And also, his telling me, some stories about different plant/seed healing medicines, and many other, sorry, I’m trying to remember everything. And, when I left Okanagan, B.C., I NEVER forget, what he told me, so, you go back, to your OWN TRIBE, and I told him, I think so, then, I found this, short film, and I can connect the DOTS. Blissing to all of us. )
A Gathering of the Tribe
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
A Gathering of the Tribe | POWERFUL Short Film by Charles Eisenstein w/ Jon Hopkins & Aubrey Marcus - YouTube

My tears always come from a revelation of hidden truth. As if the frames of perception themselves liquidate out of my eyes so I can see clearly again. This s...

10:53 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by victory66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from VioLIGHTa Empig Elefan, click on at the bottom under it