Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Be weary of anyone posting low vibe articles about how they want to take your freedom away -?- (AWAY?- We never really had it)- The point of this is to escape the MATRIX and the construct we have been prisoners of.

Secondly I see people posting about videos they are looking for or want to watch?- Videos of torture and other unspeakable things. If you want to watch that you have just chosen your timeline.

Many think I am being negative on here - not at ALL!!.. I am being truthful and honest - I am also revealing what darkness lurks in many of the posts seen on the feed. I would call that LIGHT revealing the dark. There is a difference. Sure it gets tiring and somewhat depressing having to deal with this ongoing F*CKERY....

Be careful what you are reading and listening to.... THEY want you to stay in DARK- many of these posts are designed to keep you in a never ending LOOP.

Your TIMELINE will be presented to you - only YOU can choose which one to journey on....
07:14 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it