Mike Anon @Mike314
16 January, 01:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
16 January, 01:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I agree. Have a broken Ulnar wrist bone with floating fragment. Can you suggest an alternative treatment for pain? Been broken since Thanksgiving.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
16 January, 02:40
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Arnica Montana for some pain, I would also look into pure MSM with nothing else added. for broken bones, Comfrey and Ruta Graveo helps with slow mending bones, these are human meds but I used both comfrey and Ruta when my donkey broke his leg and he can now run and play like it was never broken..

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
Much appreciated Terry. Thanks so much! So glad your little fella is running around again. Good job! Some say I'm stubborn as a donkey, so this may just work for me.
11:02 PM - Jan 16, 2024
In response Terry Jackson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tizzylish 1985, click on at the bottom under it