Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
We got 3/4" of freezing rain in the last 3 hours... 25° and stacking.... gonna have to break out the skates!
09:33 PM - Jan 16, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
16 January, 11:14
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
My friends, stay toasty. Please be safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
16 January, 11:13
I wouldn't know what to do with a pair of skates even if I pretended to know. Give me the sand and a pair of flip flops, or bare feet and I am good to go. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 January, 09:53
We’re supposed to get 8-12” snow starting late tonight thru Thursday
Hopefully hubs gets home this time
My hubs would def get out the skates! 🤣

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 January, 09:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I'm praying hubs makes it home! It's past due!

#BlessUp

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 January, 09:58
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Same here but then it may rain this weekend :(

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 January, 09:44
let's be careful out there

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 January, 09:45
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
You sound like my wife.... mad respect but boys will be boys!

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
16 January, 09:37
Close to 6inches of snow here, wind chill below 0 I'm staying inside haha. Least we still have power. Stay safe and warm!

Richie Richard @Richie
16 January, 09:35
Nice and balmy here in the south 32*

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 January, 10:00
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
14 here, 0 tomorrow with wind chill. Only had 4 inches of snow, but not likely to melt any time soon! Saw a temperature sign in a video yesterday, a portion of Alaska -74. That I couldn't even imagine!

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
16 January, 10:09
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
We are at 9 atm, windchill 0.