Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 January, 10:01
Get The Popcorn…..DeSantis Calls Election Interference From The Press Calling It For Trump So Early Which Disenfranchises Voters Who Have Not Yet Reached Voting Station, And He Is 1017% CORRECT

How did MAGA Trumpers like it in 2020?? 🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 January, 08:11
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
They were calling it at 1% counted. The reality is NO ONE but Trump and the entire World knows it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 08:15
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Reality is people are under a spell accepting cheating now when it is their guy. It is a fake Trump not acting at all like the real one and MAGA is brainwashed into idol worshipping a false prophet. The country doesnt exist, was a staged fake election in 2020 and a fake one now with CGI/body double stand ins testing how blind people are

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 January, 08:29 (E)
Cheating? You are a clown. Every rally Trump has done since he left DC has been 10's of 1000's of people waiting hours if not days to be there, for 4 yrs. That is the heart of this country. These folks got out in sub zero temps to vote. I disagree with calling it when 2% of the votes had been counted but to call it cheating is a stretch. They hand counted the votes on TV. Those who have eyes to see know there are doubles. He even told us that he wouldn't be seeing us for a while. He is insulated for his protection (and ours) I'm good with that. Just because folks are MAGA doesn't mean they have read the book. There is only 1 man and it is Trump. He has proven himself and earned his world wide support. If you don't back him, that speaks volumes about you!

16 January, 08:42
There is only one God and that is what this about, no man or woman. Brainwashed into complacency and still wanting to be governed. Idol worship of man instead of Jesus Christ as our one and only saviour and his return

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
Saying I support someone who has earned it is not worshipping him. I am very grateful for him. I know GOD is the only Creator. I don't do religion. I do not need a middle man. I do not comply, grow my own food, home school my kids, haven't been to a Dr in 10+ yrs, do everything holistically. I walk the path that resonates with my soul. I don't give a fuhk what you or anyone else thinks about it. I support Trump because he has earned my trust. It seems you don't. You do you and good luck.
09:02 AM - Jan 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
16 January, 09:09
Read again to see where I don’t support Trump. I pointed out what the media did that you would scream murder about if it was for one of the other candidates. i know what and who I support and don’t appreciate some nosey Karen jumping on posts acting like a know it all when not knowing me in any way. Welcome to the real virus…social media know it alls. God bless

16 January, 09:06
I am grateful for the real man also, is the reason I travelled from Canada to DC on Jan 6th and have lost everything being held as a domestic terrorist away from my family for 3+ years. I also have put in the work and know by being the sitting President who activated Gesara he is unable to be President when the world gets Gesara