Proud Trump Supporter @k5anon
11 February, 01:23
Something weird is going on.... I did NOT block Xanon Ive actually been sharing their content all morning but all of a sudden it says I blocked them and it will not let me unblock them. Does anyone know how to reach Support to get help with this? thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 February, 01:33
In response Proud Trump Supporter to her Publication
okay, just took a look at Xanon and they have him blocked on my end. Tried unblocking and it doesn't work. WTH is going on Anonup? Administration

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Mochi @mamamochi
Maybe the account has been reported? Same thing on my end. I’d just looked at Xanon a couple of hours ago and the account was active.
01:39 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mamamochi in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 February, 01:41
In response Mama Mochi to her Publication
no it says I blocked him and i didn't.

Mama Mochi @mamamochi
11 February, 01:43
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Says I blocked him, too. When I attempt to unblock, it won’t let me.