Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
15 January, 10:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 January, 10:30
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I am sorry but there is nothing wrong with being anti-israel or anti-usa criminal government. I cannot think of anything good to say for either. I support all peoples. Israel was never a country. It was created to be a cabal junction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
There are to many unverifiable variables in the modern day Israel story for me to have an opinion, however one thing is certain, Hamas are terrorists and Israel is eradicating them...
10:34 AM - Jan 15, 2024
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 January, 10:40
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Hamas is owned by israel. Israel needs hamas to justify palestinian genocide. They are not killng the terrorists. They are killing the original families to own the land.

15 January, 10:44
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
This is another ping pong match I'm not going to play...🙏