Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra17
07 January, 05:05
Aaron Rodgers is stating that Jimmy Kimmel will be on the Epstein client list.

Jimmy Kimmel tweeted this message out and has denied having anything to do with Epstein.

Jimmy Kimmel has supported:

1. Forced vaccines
2. Rigged elections
3. Ukraine
4. Israel

Join: https://t.me/+K6MmXX7IGYgy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 January, 05:43
In response Ghost Ezra to her Publication
Ghost! Ur back! It’s been a while for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
09 January, 09:39
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
IS IT REALLY GHOST πŸ€”.......THERE ARE SO MANY 😎...πŸ€”.... WILL THE REAL GHOST EZRA PLEASE STAND UP 😁

09 January, 09:42
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
I unfollowed, only 6 posts? & posting same stuff from TG, so there's that too. I did follow him 3 years ago though & he followed me then so to get a new follow? SUS

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
09 January, 09:56
ITS BEEN 3 YEARS HASNT IT πŸ€”..... I DID FOLLOW HIM BACK THEN AS WELL......πŸ‘

09 January, 09:58
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
But why would he re-follow me when he was already following me? doesn't make sense to me

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
My thoughts exactly! Ghost and I followed each other for several years then POOF... GONE!
I don't think this is the correct one because this profile is also linked to a Coastal__10 profile. I'll take a screenshot of the notification of them following me and then one of what the page looks like when I click on it, it goes to Ghosts profile. πŸ€”
I'll post the 2 screenshots as a comment under this.
12:11 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
15 January, 12:19
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
My apologies.
The profile that is linked is "x__coastie."
If I click on that, it goes to the Ghost profile.
I'm blocking ALL new followers in the last week. LOTS of them and are all new AU users.