Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
14 January, 05:57
WINTER BUTTONING UP GOD'S LITTLE ACRE! 🐖🐷🐔🐝🐝 https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 January, 06:02
In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication
I MISS MY FARM BUT I DONT MISS THE WORK...DO IT WHILE YOU'RE YOUNG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
You might have to grow your food in pots whatever you can, you can not retire from feeding yourself. You do not need to feed the world. Also look to getting a horse. The farmers are killing us with chemicals, GMO, The doctors are killing us with pharma, The water is poisoned. Get a house pig, chicken, rabbits. PG here Patriot Gallery, those are my daughters, I am 63 years old. Get ready, gold and silver coins or be euthanized by 75 year old, be non-essential and eat bugs. I'm not getting a rocking chair and TV dinners for my latter years but horses for transportation. Don't stop living.
06:23 PM - Jan 14, 2024
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ResistanceChicks in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 January, 06:30
In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication
I LIVE AT MY HUNTING CABIN NOW I HAVE A TROUT STREAM THAT RUNS THRU IT I STOCK AND A HUGE GARDEN. MY COUSIN AND I ARE STUDYING MEDICINAL PLANTS AND HERBS...IM 68 AND LIVE AND WORK WITH AND FOR THE AMISH RUNNING HEAVY EQUIPTMENT...I BUILT A WATERWHEEL WITH 12K GENERATORS AND IF NEED BE I HAVE A WOOD GASIFIER FOR RUNNING COMBUSTION ENGINES IF NEED BE....