Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
@administrator it says I blocked XAnon but if did I didnt mean to or I did not! I love his post! I try to unblock and it does nothing!
Very strange! Can you help? I just shared many of the great videos in last 2 days!
Not sure how or why this is happening!
01:26 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by MysticalMrs in this post can reply
Mark Michaels @Mark7185291
11 February, 02:29
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Apparently Xanon is over the target.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 February, 02:27
Same with me. And cannot unblock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SQliX ... @RealSQliX
11 February, 02:25
same here. showing blocked.

SQliX ... @RealSQliX
11 February, 02:26
In response SQliX ... to his Publication

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
11 February, 02:19
i went to his page to check it out and it say i blocked him which i never did. i dont know why that is that that.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
11 February, 02:17
When I go to the profile page, it saysXAnon is blocked, but not by me. I think it means Anonup has blocked his posts. (perhaps by accident?)

MAGA Maretini @Chardonnay66
11 February, 02:15
🤷‍♀️Me Too, Never blocked him

Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
11 February, 01:47
how weird. it says i blocked him too but i didnt!!!

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
11 February, 01:34
i just checked and it said i had him blocked as well and it wouldnt let me unblock either i tried a few times....weird. whats going on us it just Them or is this happening to others being "accidentally" blocked.? is it a glitch or hackjob?

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
11 February, 01:29
Same thing happened to me