Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 January, 09:57
👀👇 theomatics....the military taught me about this. They give little crumbs in their gematria all the time.

https://angelfall.com/page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 09:58
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
13 January, 01:12
And this here would be the reason I haven't really thought about doing a Finnish gematria calculator. That, and the uncertainty of what's supposed to be included in the Bible. Ethiopians carry the book of Enoch, while it's been removed from pretty much anywhere else.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
12 January, 11:22
I just don’t understand gematria, or a lot of your decodes.., but interesting nonetheless

12 January, 11:23
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
There was a time that I didn't understand it either 🙃

Robin Oxman @Robino
12 January, 10:38
Maybe....I will have to get my ladder out to reach it...but I am gonna look into......Mind boggling....

12 January, 10:12
See this is what's FOOKED UP.

Nobody is even showing any interest in this subject and it's absolutely FASCINATING.

IF VK POSTED ABOUT THIS SAME THING- ALL OF YOU WOULD BE TRIPPING OVER EACH OTHER TO BE THE FIRST TO LEARN ABOUT IT.

BUT SINCE I POSTED IT, CRICKETS.

Maybe VK should post about it so he can show you how you selectively reject knowledge from nobodies and only take it from him and other BIG names.

"Freethinkers"
🙄

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
12 January, 10:34
Most are not here to learn - they are here to sell us out and to make money. The OLD STINKY posts they put on here from 2018 is stale and is a distraction to the very things you put out.

They do not care to learn - they do not give a shit about this Movement - hope they have fun staying back in kindergarten - repeat the whole thing again.... EARTH SCHOOL SUCKS!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
12 January, 11:02
You are spot on, Sis! I've been offline several days trying to focus on helping my son & DIL as she fights one of those horrific turbo cancers (pancreatic/metastasized to stomach, liver, etc. :( ) just now seeing this powerful post!
Going to enjoy sharing this one and KNOW that His Word is Yes, AMEIN, and well done, good and faithful fren to YOU!