Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm not the perfect saint, I'm a saint that was defiled. Bought by God's Son's blood. In all my imperfections.. I'm a child of the true king....

You don't need to like or agree with me. I'm not here for you or myself...i fight for 7year old me...

Remember, your shoes don't fit me, nor mine you...

#BlessUp
08:25 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
12 January, 09:28
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Prayers that you see justice in your lifetime for your 7 yr. old self and the thousands of other youngsters that suffer and have suffered the same! Love, hugs and prayers to you and your family!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 January, 10:10
In response Julie Que to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
12 January, 09:21
You just summed up the Gospel.

12 January, 10:18
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Freedom...

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
12 January, 09:12
Amen and well put. For every fellow truth finder that comments, likes and shares there are multitudes more on the wait.

12 January, 10:11
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
Fact.

#BlessUp

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
12 January, 08:58
#BlessUp fren

13 January, 12:22
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 January, 08:48
I love you brother.

No one's perfect.

Whatever you're going through...you are loved.

13 January, 12:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you Sir.

#BlessUp

Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 January, 08:43
Love you DD 😘❤🙏

13 January, 12:23
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Thank you dear friend!

#BlessUp

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 January, 08:38
Praise God! Love you, Divine Dirtclod!

13 January, 12:24
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Love you as well!

#BlessUp