Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Wow anons weren't kidding when they said this would be a crazy year. Not even 2 weeks into January and all hell's breaking loose
03:03 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
DanaEdwards @DanaEdwards
12 January, 03:09
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Making extra salary every month from house more than $15,000 just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18,000 from this easy home job. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily.

Open Here---------------------------->>> http://Www.BizWork1.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
12 January, 03:07
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Irreparable damage has been done across the board in everything we know and have in human civilization.....

And nothing is ever going to be the same again.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 January, 03:17 (E)
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
i got am answer for that.
if it were sunny all tbe time and never rained, it'd be pretty "drab".
but because it rains, we appreciate much more when the sun is out.
we notice the sun, then
whereas if it was only ever sunny, we'd take it for granted.
and then sunny days wouldn't give us any joy, in and of themselves. •••
some things are really screwed up
but i notice that some things already WERE before all this, like back in 2015.
This is like the cockroaches were hiding behind the wall and we had no clue we were infested
but as things went haywire
all the roaches came out.
so now we know where the problems are, and we can work at eliminating them.
i think we don't have more problems necessarilly... we have just become undeniably aware.
So one, we're challenged with ups and downs that put things in better perspective, and two, we can identify problems now (as humanity) so we can fix them.