Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
God told us to live in the present, not the past and not the future. Jesus told us to “watch” for the signs of the rapture that will come upon the earth as a “thief in the night” but we don’t dwell on the future or worry over it. We live each day serving God. No one knows the day or the hour. We should live each day with a sober and content mind, with thankfulness and gratefulness no matter what trials, adversities and consequences of our wretched selves that we face. We know our lives are temporal, as is this world. “This is a day the Lord has made” and we are not in control or in charge. We should simply abide by his laws and live good lives. Not because of our circumstances or surroundings but because we love God and worship Him that created all. Today, I made it another year around the sun and I’m grateful and thankful. I’m honored and humbled to be in God’s family. It is God that allows me another breath and keeps the enemy away. It is God that puts me back in line. God loves us
11:10 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Cowgal, click on at the bottom under it