Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
GAME CHANGER .....
Were these platforms meant for something else ?-
Besides all the nefarious crap???
Why did I just stumble upon CHAT GROUPS- speaking of Harvesting SOULS?... like / talking about Patriots and PROfiles?
MILK
SHEEP
FARMERS?

As I am typing this past Q DROPS are flooding my mind...
THIS IS NOT A GAME!!!
But - wait - YES IT IS...... according to some of the things I found.

Is this a gigantic PRIVATE CLUB - and I am NOT IN IT?
But I am up for grabs in a collection or a BID?
My POSTS are sold off ?????
My Soul?- Is that the GRAND PRIZE????
Not just me but anyone unaware of this.
Are REAL /Good Patriots being SOLD on the CRYPTO MARKETs?
As TOKENS?
And who we are on here is a Character they create in a SOUL Reaping video games?
GHOST?
SPOOKY?
Are these the LINKS that tie ALL Platforms together?
I need awhile to digest this...
This is HuuuGE and probably the name of another GAME.
How many different things are these sites used for?
08:01 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
S7even Mercury @Runner
12 January, 02:02
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
You are to close to the prize to be looking back over your shoulder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
12 January, 05:24
In response S7even Mercury to his Publication
Behind or in our FACE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
12 January, 09:29
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Good morning, it is what we make it. I was having these thoughts this morning when I woke up. Checked my computer and was happy to see I am not alone, thank you. We have been told every like and re-post raises the vibe, so in turn trying to do so, we press the smiley face and re-post. All along I believe, trigger words and phrases are being collected. Everyone having a different feed provided to them based upon information collected. Chris D. Bell posted something once about who best to have a conversation with, {me, myself or I}. You have pointed out many times the multiple meanings of things, peeling back the many layers of an onion. I truly believe our information is also part of the harvest. When will we be ready to harvest? 👀

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
12 January, 09:37
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Soon - my Friend - Soon..... END GAME!