Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
I have thought of this since I was little and pondered it, was gonna employ it last Spring but bs happened and planted late. DEF doing this in one of these gardens.
09:51 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 January, 04:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have not had luck with corn yet. I hope you do well with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 06:20
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Mine was kicking butt last year, that sweet hawaiin corn but planted late. I'll find the one I was using. Stuff can even hang down south.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 06:21
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Nitrogen is key with corn. I will pick the farmers brain for ya if ya want. Mr. Bozeman knows his stuff.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
11 January, 11:21
I've just done this in one of my veggie gardens

11 January, 11:36
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

11 January, 11:37
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Yep SO cool doing my one garden like this fo sho. VERY good reasons.

11 January, 09:52
Mama was the first one to tell me when I was super young, and even back then started thinking bout it.