Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
Wow… Listen to read every word…

Trump said “When there’s a Crash, I hope it’s within the next 12 Months— I Don’t want to be a Herbert Hoover” 👀

During Herbert Hoovers first year in office, the stock market crashed, signaling the onset of the Great Depression..

Approximately 1.5-2 million Mexican Americans were forcibly "repatriated" to Mexico in a forced migration campaign…

Ummm…. Sounds very similar to the Largest deportation operation in History!!!???

OTHER THOUGHTS:

He said “WHEN” not IF…

Our financial system is diseased and corrupt (funny money) and I believe it HAS to come down In order to make way for something better… something tangible.

I have had a gut feeling since Biden took office in 2021, that a financial crash HAS to take place and will take place before January 2025.

I believe Joe Biden was put in place for the entire corrupt and diseased financial system to crash under him.

It is coming down under Biden, Not Trump. The bubble is going
02:42 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by DizzyLizzy in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 January, 02:53
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
I've felt for some time this was one of the events that had to happen b4 trump returns.

The fiat FED "ponzi" fails under Biden/Dem watch.

With the accelerated printing, laundering via Ukraine and the emergence of BRICS, I really thought it could happen in 2023.

IMO it not a question of if, it is a question of when.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396