Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 12:30
Who's ready for evil to start departing earth? Very soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Revere @Patrioticplacecom
Yes and it is up to us to do the job! Aint no one else gonna swoop in wearing a cape and do it for us! Stop relying on someone elses "plan" and lets organize ourselves! We can't count on anyone else! You know what they say, if you want it done right you gotta do it yourself!
01:08 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patrioticplacecom in this post can reply
Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
11 February, 01:25
In response Paul Revere to his Publication
so sick of the shenanigans. I grit my teeth and pray every time something ridiculous comes on the news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed off American @petchy1
11 February, 01:23
In response Paul Revere to his Publication
The last organization was a trap. Good Luck

Paul Revere @Patrioticplacecom
11 February, 02:17
In response Pissed off American to his Publication
Well you can vette me if you want. I am just an ordinary average God Fearing Red Blooded American who is sick and fn tired of nobody bonding together and taking a stand. That is why our main focus is community first and foremost. I agree with being cautious abd leary. We definitely need to make sure we aren't joining up with the wrong people!