11 January, 08:09 (E)
THE ONE ELEVEN GATEWAY

V for Vectory

Universal-Personal and Planetary Gateway

The Vesica Pisces

The Watercourse Way of the Tao

The Middle Way of the Buddha

The Straight and Narrow Gate of Christ Consciousness

The Twin Pillars through which the Initiate must Pass before they can Unite the Left and Right Hemispheres and Open the Third Eye

If Thy Eye Become Single, Your Whole Body Shall Be Filled with Light

THE VECTOR EQUILIBRIUM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 January, 08:54
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
THE PERSONAL AND PLANETARY GATEWAY

We have a 3-in-1/1-in-3, Holofractally Enfolded Triune Heart-Brain/Brain Heart.

The Primitive, REPTILIAN Surival Brain (We ALL have One!) is Holofractally Enfolded Within the Mammalian, E-"MOTION"-AL Brain which is, in Turn Holofractally Enfolded within the Neo-Cortex/Rational Brain.

The Neo-Cortex has a Specialized Area called the Pre-Frontal Cortex that, when fully Actualized Connects to the HEART through the TREE OF LIFE Vagus Nerve which is the Longest Nerve in the Body, Connecting Head with Heart, "Heaven to Earth" and Integrating the Masculine Rational Level of the Brain with the "Feminine", E-"MOTION"-AL Level of the Brain.

Unfortunately for Us, the "Deep State" Players Primarily Operate from the REPTILIAN Levels of their Brains and keep the Rest of Us Enslaved and Locked into OUR Survival Brains so they can Rule Over Us.
I can Explain HOW this Prevents or Ascension if you want to know more

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 January, 09:46
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Thank you🙏
I've been taking my time to not only read (and reread a good few times) your post above, but also breathing it in as I feel into words, this helps me enormously to form a clear(ing) picture so to speak. this kind of explains the many weird feelings both physically & emotionally that i've been experiencing, particularly this last few days✨ 💫✨

I would very much appreciate it (and I'm sure others will too) if you would be so kind to share a bit more on this kind of positive brain/heart evolution, changes, and info' that's related to it and Now Times..👍