Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Hearing about what we hear about [child trafficking] traumatizes us, as well as exacerbates any trauma any of us might have personally been through.
It invites visions and concepts into our consciousness that are evil manifesting in that microcosom of our minds.
It's like every time I see an image of a pentagram, or a Baphomet statue, it hurts me somewhere somehow to have just seen it.
The images and concepts themselves, are mind-altering witchcraft.
12:37 AM - Jan 11, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
11 January, 12:49
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Romans 16
17 I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. 18 For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive. 19 For your obedience is known to all, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil. 20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396