Jody Donohue @Jody
10 January, 04:01
My sister moved to Denver 23 years ago from Canada.
I have been trying to bring her up to date, for several
years. She Hates PDJT. Can’t give you a reason though, like the rest of the brain dead freaks.
It’s not even about respecting her ideals anymore, she’s just not that bright. I hate saying that.
I’m hoping PDJT sends all non citizens home, that’ll roast her goose. 😂
Today’s piss me off banter. 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
10 January, 05:16
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Sorry to hear of your frustrations, Jody. Most of us have similar stories of sleeping family or close friends. So far I've found it impossible to wake them.

The Epstein list is starting to get them to flutter their eyes. Hopefully, as more information is dripped out they will start to pay attention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Thank you Mark. I am truly sorry that you are dealing with this as well. I don’t think any of us are exempt, when it comes to ignorance. I thought I’d had it, trying to convince them not to get the jab(which they all did) but I continued nonetheless with everything else pertinent. 4+ years later..nada. Nothing. 🤷‍♀️ God will give us strength to get through. I’m so grateful for all of you on AU. He knew we needed this room, as well as one another. Hang in there. 🙏🥰
05:28 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it