Jody Donohue @Jody
10 January, 04:01
My sister moved to Denver 23 years ago from Canada.
I have been trying to bring her up to date, for several
years. She Hates PDJT. Can’t give you a reason though, like the rest of the brain dead freaks.
It’s not even about respecting her ideals anymore, she’s just not that bright. I hate saying that.
I’m hoping PDJT sends all non citizens home, that’ll roast her goose. 😂
Today’s piss me off banter. 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
10 January, 04:05
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Clueless.
I feel for these people. She is not alone they all have the same story, No reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Arba, it drives me insane.
Living in Denver, she has seen it all! 2-3 Rapists living throughout the community, on every other street. Crooked cops, drug addicts. She manages a restaurant and has been accosted several times. Her ex- Gay Governor turning the streets into a 3rd world country, yet attacks PDJT with me, every chance she gets. I give it to God now.
I just can’t. 🫤
04:11 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it