17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 December, 08:26
GM AU :) how we holding up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
06 January, 03:45
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Heading out of North America shortly to stay in South America for a bit. I appreciate my breaks as the energy is very dense in Canada. The citizens are slow to respond here, they are still under lots of spells or operating from very old outdated timelines. There is constant programming even when you go shopping. It's hard to stomach sometimes. South America is not so Matrix driven. Will be sending my Anon Up family lots of good vibes from the Andes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
Adaptability is necessary. Plan B, reschedule flights to a later time because things have gotten very stormy in Ecuador in the last few days. They are now on full martial law due to nasty stuff that has gone on. I know the White Hats are in control.
03:39 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by OurHumanStory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindi Time For the Divine, click on at the bottom under it