Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I am alone. I'm always alone. I'm banned from everywhere. Nobody cares.
Stop pretending like you care. 🖕
05:17 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
09 January, 11:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I'm alone too. I have no involvement with the Japanese in this spiritual battle. Of course I can't go back to X. Japanese is not applicable here. I feel like an international student here. But I've come to believe that it was my mission that got me here.
Convey information about Japan, convey Japanese culture, and convey your own ideas.
Even if no one is interested.
I write my posts with the feeling of communicating to the universe.
This is because they believe that a higher being sees everything.
I like your decoding.
I like your kindness.
I like your strength.
I like how you get along well with me.
I hope your leg gets better soon.
I pray that you will be able to walk freely soon.
🤗💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 11:30
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
🤗❤🙏 love you friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
09 January, 05:36

09 January, 05:41 (E)
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Yes I've done my natal chart and other peoples too. I tried to teach others how to do it. I guess I'm just not allowed to help anyone anymore. Forever banned and stuck on this slow platform with a bunch of people who refuse to look any deeper at my work. They just want to sit around and disagree with me. I poured my entire heart out into my work. To show everyone how this shit really works. Ignored. I want to help. I was rejected. Still not allowed back on twitter.
Here's my chart. It's almost identical to Taylor Swifts. Hers is a dagger shape and mine is a bow and arrow shape.
Love you fam. 🤗❤

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

I am What I am @OfLight
09 January, 05:20
I am sorry you are feeling this. Sending you healing light energy...